Taqueria Tlaquepaque


This is my favorite Mexican restaurant! It's near home, food is right and delicious.It's authentic Mexican food for me.
 
Taqueria Tlaquepaque
Taqueria Tlaquepaque
Taqueria Tlaquepaque
Taqueria Tlaquepaque
Just to start they serve crunchy tortilla chips with spicy salsa. People can order a side of guacamole... I love it!
Tortilla chips with spicy salsa and guacamole
I usually order the same: soft vegetarian tacos that have Spanish rice, beans salsa and avocado... delicious!
Soft vegetarian tacos
Soft vegetarian tacos
They also serve chavelas (beer & lime) or super chavelas (beer, lime and a shot of tequila) on a thick gobbler. 

Chavelas could be made with light or dark beer. I like the dark one very cold! 
 
Super chavelas
And last... if it is available, I usually order flan... when I was a vegetarian.
Flan