Sun-dried tomato hummus

I love hummus! It's a healthy wonderful dip or snack. It's full of fiber and flavor. The sun-dried tomato is my favorite.

I made the recipe before so usually don't measure the ingredients. I keep on tasting it until it is good to me.

Ingredients:
   

  • 1 can chickpeas, drained (reserve some liquid for later)
  • 2 tbsp tahini sauce
  • 3 tbsp sun-dried tomato pesto (or sun-dried tomatoes previously soaked and drained)
  • 6 big garlic cloves (depending on your taste)
Directions: 

Mix all ingredients in the food processor adding some liquid from the chickpeas can until smooth. Transfer the mix into a bowl and keep the leftover refrigerated.

Serve with pita chip triangles, on top of crackers or bread.

Serves: as much as you want to share because is delicious!!!

Enjoy!  
Sun-dried tomato hummus