Tofetti - Antipasto dip spread

I bought a similar antipasto spread a while ago when Wild Oats store used to be close to home. The store changed names & owners. Finally, it is not there anymore. I couldn't find it anywhere else either.

Tofetti - Sweet Earth brand
This product disappeared from the market.  I was lucky to keep a different lid with the ingredients used: 

Tofetti - Sweet Earth brand
 So once in a while, I make it myself.

I haven't measure the ingredients though. 

Here is the list:
  • Firm tofu (just a normal piece)
  • Shredded celery
  • Shredded carrot
  • Shredded zucchini
  • Chopped red onion
  • Chopped Kalamata olives
  • Chopped green onions
  • Chopped sun-dried tomatoes
  • Chopped parsley
  • Onion and garlic powder
  • a bit of Vegenaise (to make it vegan)
  • a bit of mustard
  • spices 
This spread or dip is almost complete. You just need to add some fiber spreading it over whole wheat pita, crackers, or any other high-fiber of your choice. 
Homemade Tofetti
 
Homemade Tofetti

Enjoy!